May 21, 2011

Day 13: My Five Attractive (Famous) Guys

Do I have a "type"? I like them tall, dark, handsome, brave, and very smart. And musical. I especially like the ones in the "protector" roles. These are my five picks for attractive men who are not my husband:

David Boreanaz
Of course. He's my number one celebrity crush, now and forever. As Angel, he was dark and brooding with just the hint of angry bad boy. As agent Seely Booth, he's brave and compassionate, the kind of man you would want to rescue you, even if you're not the damsel-in-distress type.

Kevin Costner
An oldie, but a goodie. No matter how old he gets (and let me say, he does age very well anyway) he'll always be Robin Hood to me. Except for those times when I need to feel protected. Then I pull out The Bodyguard and sigh at his power and punch.

Shermar Moore
While Criminal Minds would still be good without him, it wouldn't be quite as worth the watch. From what I understand, this handsome fellow used to be some soap star, but I think he's much more attractive in a less "sappy" type of setting. Hot, hot, hot!

Brendan Hinds
A little lesser known to most, he brings out the secret side of me that finds the geeky guys a bit attractive too. Gotta love a guy with a brain. For those of you who do not recognize this good looking fellow, he plays the super smart (and sometimes a bit too honest) Eli Loker on Lie To Me.

Josh Groban
This is my one pick that I don't get to see very often since he's not an actor. But, oh, his voice! Even if he wasn't a cutie (which he is), he'd have to go on my list simply because of his gorgous singing voice. It makes me melt. Whenever I hear him on the radio I have to stop what I'm doing so that I can thoroughly enjoy the moment. And in fact, I look forward to the Christmas music season all year because he sings not one, but TWO of my favorite Christmas songs (O Holy Night and Believe). Yep, I could sigh over this guy forever.

PS: for fairness sake, I told Jeff he could list his top five attractive famous women. His picks are: Nancy Wilson (from Heart), Selma Hayek, Gabrielle Reece (volleyball player), Eva Mendez, and Ann Hathaway (the movie Get Smart was really what did it for him). He had a very hard time with this one and I put him on the spot, so those are just the five he came up with in the last 15 minutes. He's sure as soon as I hit "publish post" that he'll think of someone else. Oh well, this is my challenge, not his.

1 comment:

Steph said...

mmmmm... Booth.