Aug 15, 2009

Two Single Riders

Like I said, I love the fair. So much so that when Colynn asked if I would go with her to the fair since Sara and Ashton are in Arizona now, I didn't hesitate in saying yes, even though I had just been there a few days earlier. We went after work (I had taken the entire day off on Monday). Considering it was a Friday evening, it wasn't as busy as we had expected.

This time I rode the rides. Colynn and I ate some dinner (because we CAN'T go to the fair without eating something!) and then promptly set out to make ourselves as motion-sick as possible.

We also had some fun with photos. We got one of those big buttons (that makes two for Deema this year!) and then we did one of those old fashion saloon girl photos. It was a lot of fun.



The view from the top of the farris wheel


I couldn't belive I talked Colynn into riding this one!


And you thought I was imagining things when I said the single people are discriminated against.....

1 comment:

Steph said...

I LOVE your pics! What great colors and lighting!