Feb 8, 2009

Creatively Speaking

Yesterday I went to a Stampin' Up party. It was a pretty small gathering, just Barb, Kristina, Kristina's mom, and myself, but it was fun because it was like those days when we would all get together to do scrapbooking. Barb is a natural card maker and already knows how to make beautiful cards, but I need more help with the card stuff. I may be able to make scrapbooks, but cards are a little harder for me. But I had so much fun that I ended up booking my own party. We made a pretty Valentine's Day card and a 6X6 scrapbook page.

Working with paper and creating things got me back in a very creative mood. Now I'm starting t
o feel ready to pull out all my supplies again and start making things. I have a little of rearranging to do first (the chewing puppy is going to make scrapbooking a little challenging for me now). And besides, my Cricut is spending time with Barb (it's other mother), so it'd be best to wait anyway.

Until then, I thought I'd try to maintain my creativity by showcasing some of my previous projects. This is the 2009 calendar that I gave my mom and Don for Christmas this year:


















No comments: