Feb 9, 2009

For the Love of Shopping

I've been seeing the commercials for the new movie coming out "Confessions of a Shopaholic" and I REALLY want to go out shopping now. Once upon a time in my life, I had the carefree lifestyle that allowed me to spend the day shopping for pretty new clothes for no apparent reason, but that is no longer the case, so my shopping had to be done vicariously: in my head and one the internet.

Since it was a shopping trip of pretend, money was of course no object (although I was pretty proud of the deals I "scored" anyway). Today's fantasy shopping trip was for the Valentine's Day date that I don't have (although in my game, I do!). Here's what I came up with (do not worry if you don't know fashion and can't understand the power of the labels. Just enjoy my good taste in pretty things):


Betsey Johnson

Dolce & Gabbana

Kenneth Jay Lane

Argentino Vivo

Jardin

Of course, even in my most creative imaginary situations, I can't pretend that it's not chilly at night in February in Washington State, so I even found me a pretty coat to cover my new imaginary dress on the way to the romantic date destination:

Kenneth Cole Reaction

A great big "thank you" to bluefly.com for providing me the ideal virtual shopping center for today's mental break.


1 comment:

Steph said...

I can completely imagine you wearing these things and you look gorgeous!