Dec 31, 2008

An Ode to the Year..... The Time of My Life


Seeing as tonight is the last night of 2008 and therefore closing out my Best Year Ever, I thought I would pay tribute to the adventures that I had. Now, some who have been part of my year will quickly point out that since my "Best Year Ever" started on my 30th birthday, technically December 2008 is outside of MY year, but I felt that this December has been great also and deserves to to be included. So for all my friends and loved ones who will never get to see my fabulous yearbook for my 30th year, here is a quick recap of some of my favorite highlights.



(I know, I didn't put any captions. You will just have to love the video for what it is and let me keep the memories to myself. I deserve one or two secrets of my own.)


It really was the Best Year Ever. I can't wait to begin Part 2.

Happy New Year to all! I hope you have a safe and enjoyable evening.

No comments: